What is Torque Release?
Torque Release, the latest technique in Chiropractic is a proven approach for those seeking long lasting solutions for recent or chronic health issues. Research has shown success with Torque Release combined with traditional medical care in reducing and eliminating levels of Anxiety and Depression.
Torque Release Technique has been published extensively for its beneficial effect with these conditions, as well as the numerous personal testimonials.
Traditionally, chiropractic care has been recognized as a highly effective, non-invasive treatment for back pain, neck pain and headaches. Through this new approach and technology of care, we are here to help the sick get well, and keep those well from getting sick.
Torque Release Technique
The Back and Neck Relief Center specifically adjusts spinal subluxations with low force.
Using the Torque Release Technique (TRT) and Integrator instrument, the spine can be adjusted with minimal force to provide the greatest positive impact in your health. Spinal subluxation leaves your body’s neurology and physiology in an increasingly stressed state, leading to the development of the symptoms you may be experiencing. The Torque Release Technique targets the underlying causes restoring you to a health and state of mind free of interference.
Torque Release with The Integrator™
This instrument, also known as the Torque Adjustor™ is unlike other hand held instruments. The Integrator reproduces the entire thrust and movement components of TOGGLE RECOIL, the classic Chiropractic Method of adjusting by hand at a speed of 1/10,000th of a second. No instrument in chiropractic history has been able to reproduce what the hands were intended to do!
The Integrator™ is an instrument developed from the largest human population research study in chiropractic history! The Integrator™ is a legally marketed medical device for the adjustment of the Vertebral Subluxation; only available to licensed Doctors of Chiropractic.
Top TEN attributes that make an Integrator adjustment something special and powerful for you are:
- PRECISE: When using an Integrator you can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve frequency. Manual adjusting lacks this degree of accuracy.
- SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function. Break through from a mechanistic attempt to facilitate neurological change to a system that ensures tonal change.
- GENTLE: An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force: Whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a cavitation response.
- FAST: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment while being so gentle.
- RECOIL: Another of the secret ingredients built into the Integrator is recoil. This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s response.
- TORQUE: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies move in three dimensions. The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator maximizes the effectiveness on the human body.
- EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
- RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
- CONSISTENT: The systems that are used in TRT and the features of the Integrator are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
- RECOGNIZED: The Integrator holds several patents and is a legally marketed device for the adjustment of the Vertebral Subluxation; only available to licensed Doctors of Chiropractic.